If you are somewhat new to the ins and outs of internet marketing, you may have heard the acronym, SEO, which means, “Search Engine Optimization.” iPrescott Business Solutions explains Search Engine Optimization and what it means for your Prescott business website.
SEO, that is, search engine optimization, is the process of optimizing a website so that people can easily see your website when they are looking for your products or services on search engines like Google. For SEO to be effective you must have the right amount of SEO content.
So then, just what is SEO content?
- “Content,” in terms of internet marketing, is information that is present on the web and can be consumed on the web.
- SEO content is any content created with the specific objective of attracting search engine traffic.
SEO content can include any of the following, and much, much more:
- Blogs. Blogs are periodic, brief articles posted on the internet. A blog is one of the very best ways to create a constant flow of SEO content. Usually, blog posts are more engaging and provide information consumers seek. Blogs are even more likely to attract links than product pages. Blogs can be an excellent method to build some authority for your site. They can also be used to host many other forms of content.
- Product pages. Product pages are the are the backbone of any retail e-commerce site. Product pages that are built effectively serve as both SEO content and a landing page for Pay Per Click ads.
- Videos. Usually there are fewer videos on the web than pages of text. For this reason, it can be easier to rank on the first page by creating a video rather than many other forms of content. Doing both videos and blogs is extremely effective for SEO.
iPrescott Business Solutions wants to help you make better use of Search Engine Optimization for your business website. Let us help you design and create a targeted marketing campaign for your Prescott business. Call the experts at iPrescott Business Solutions at 928-642-4048.