User experience (UX) focuses on having a deep understanding of users, what they need and value, and their abilities and limitations. iPrescott Business Solutions offers tips to give your Prescott website a better user experience.
The best practices of UX include taking into account the business goals and objectives of those managing the project as well as the quality of the user’s perceptions of your products and services, and any interaction that is involved.
The priority of UX is ensuring that users find value in whatever you are providing to them. In order for there to be meaningful and valuable UX, information on your website must be:
- Usable – Website must be easy to use
- Useful – The content on website or blogs should be original and fulfill a need
- Findable – All content needs to be navigable and locatable onsite and offsite
- Credible – Users must trust and believe what you tell them
- Desirable – Images, identity, brand, and other design elements are arranged together to evoke emotion and a call to action
- Accessible – Content needs to be accessible to people with disabilities
UX is a growing field that is very much still being defined. Progress is being made as user research focuses on understanding user behaviors, needs, and motivations through numerous research techniques.
iPrescott Business Solutions wants to help you give your Prescott website a better user experience. Our goal is to continually bring more viewers to your website and provide you with new leads. iPrescott Business Solutions is here to answer your questions and show you how to increase your online presence. Call us today at 928-642-4048 to learn more.